The PSD Pistol is a single action, tilting barrel, positive-lock mechanism pistol with a patented recoil attenuating system developed specifically to handle the potent and highly terminal 7.5 FK cartridge.
The PSD Pistol comes standard with an extra dual-caliber barrel in 10 mm/.40 S&W or in 9mm and uses standard 7.5 FK multi-caliber magazine.
- Quick and easy barrel/caliber conversion.
- Proprietary recoil attenuating system.
- Proprietary multi-caliber magazine allows the use of 3 calibers, 7.5 FK, 10mm, and .40 S&W.
- Textured, ergonomic frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Integrated optics mounting platform compatible with most leading brands.
- Rapid acquisition sight system that does not require adjustment within the range spectrum.
- Sights shoot to aiming point up to 100 meters with the 7.5 FK caliber.
- Patented FK BRNO Stabilizing Brace – quick attachment locking base.
- Picatinny rail for easy mounting of accessories.
- Slide charging handles.
- Mil spec waterproof, vacuum-relief high-strength polymer case.
- Lifetime warranty on frame and slide.
- Two-year warranty on all wearable parts.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.