Remington R2Mi Type 3 Green/Black Bolt Action Rifle - 50 BMG - From its match-grade chamber out, the R2Mi is built to shatter all previous expectations for long-range accuracy. A free-floated barrel, with 1:15” twist and 8-groove rifling is perfectly suited for harnessing sub-MOA accuracy from the .50 BMG. And its left-hand operated, right-hand eject bolt-action and 10-round box magazine, ensure comfortable cycling with no need for the shooter to adjust position. The R2Mi is also one of the simplest .50-caliber rifles to assemble and maintain. Its upper receiver locks to the lower receiver with two integral pins, and its full-length Picatinny rail accommodates a wide range of optics.
- Bolt action: left bolt / right port, for faster cycling of action
- Lothar Walther® barrel free-floated within vented hand guard
- Lower receiver machined from T6-6061 aluminum billet
- MIL-STD 1913 rail on receiver and vented hand guard
- Hard anodized type 3 green finish on aluminum parts (Mil-Spec)
- Manganese phosphate finish on steel parts
- Magpul PRS Gen 3 adjustable buttstock
- Equipped with AAC Cyclops muzzle brake to accept AAC’s Cyclops silencer
- ErgoGrip Deluxe Tactical pistol grip
- Steel bipod with folding legs
- Disassembles like an AR-type rifle for cleaning and maintenance
- Ships in custom Pelican™ Storm deployment case with two 10- round magazines, bipod, eye and ear protection and cable lock
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.